This will be a bit of a repeat for some readers – I copied the core of it from a previous post. I want to link it on the side and keep updating it, and I find it too much to keep hunting it down. *I guess I”m lazy like that*
Our (flexible) plan:
Summer 2013 – get paperwork ready for applying for passports. Needed:
pondhopper’s mother’s death certificate from Ontario (to prove her right to apply for her parents’ marriage certificate)RECEIVED pondhopper’s parents’ marriage certificate from AlbertaRECEIVED and recently discovered, pondhopper has no birth certificate herself. So, add that to the list, from Quebec.RECEIVED pondhoppers father’s birth certificate from UKRECEIVED
- Apply for passports – APPLIED May 28, 2014
- Plan what house repairs we’re going to do, and what we’re going to leave
- Finish walls (patching, painting, etc)
replace flooring in one bedroomnot changing it.
- window in kitchen door ORDERED & ARRIVES JUNE 3RD.
painting of all bedrooms to freshen them up.Ya right… LOL!
- Decide what we are doing with pets – DECIDED:
- Dog is coming, Old Cat is staying (still waiting to see how he’s doing medically), Young Cat (7 years old) rehoming.
- List house in Spring – late Spring this year, listing week of June 1st. Spoken to Realtor already.
- (PRAY IT SELLS FAST?)
- Sell house.
- PURGE LIKE CRAZY (already started)
- Take the rest of it as it rolls…